Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bon Appetit Rustic Kitchen Island

So as you must be able to tell by now that I'm a glutton for anything crafty ..I can't get enough.  And I probably make something most everyday.  My mind is always ready to tackle something new.  I found this plan on http://ana-white.com/2012/07/easy-kitchen-island and wow she has tons of really cute plans that I intend on making some more of.  I decided against the wheels on this one and I didn't take pictures of the whole process as I should.  I also added corner block on the inside to attach the top rather than the given instructions.  I used oak for the corner block so that this piece would be sturdy for many years to come.  I used all pine and this thing is one heavy mama!  I hand painted the Bon Appetit onto the front apron, that was sure time consuming but I think well worth it in the end.  What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment