Saturday, January 20, 2018

New year brings new weaving tools.

I said to myself that I have enough tools that keep me more than busy to say the least but who can resist the design process.  With this cold weather I've been sewing (I'll show you soon) and designing new weaving tools.  Customers often ask me for different weaving tools and I do keep those requests in the back of my mind for a time when there is more time... <<<more time are you kidding me :).  Anyway, I'll not bore you with my musings and I'll get right on to showing you so super cute stuff :)


My thinnest band boat shuttle yet, a mere 1/4"


Lucets for the I-Cord makers




And who doesn't need the cutest warp separators there are!!!???




A warp separator is used to isolate broken warp threads or to fix warping issues such as missing or incorrect threading.


No comments:

Post a Comment