Tuesday, January 9, 2018

When a girl needs a knitting caddy!

You know those big ole buckets that you can get with the insert in them.  The ones that you can put tools in etc.  Wow that was a great idea and yep I do have one.  Oh about a year or so ago...I looked at mine and said to myself, something like that would be great for my yarn when I'm knitting or crocheting.  Yep it did take me this long to finally make it but I've been storing it in my head all this time. 
While this one doesn't use a bucket (no buckets were harmed or even touched) it does stand up nicely and has a place for all my knitting needles or crochet needles and a boat load of yarn and to top it off my working yarn can be threaded though a grommet for a perfectly smooth draw on my yarn.  
So yes, finally I made the thing I new would be perfect for knitters and crocheters alike :)
It's 8" round x 11.5 inches tall and the top folds down out of the way and folds back up to take along with you.  :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment