Friday, May 11, 2012

Neapolitan Rose Cake

So I seen this cake on I'm a Baker's site http://iambaker.net/neapolitan-rose-cake-rosette-cake#comment-68093 and thought it was so beautiful I had to make it.  Mine of course doesn't look as pretty as hers but I do intend on making it again.  I used the cake recipes from the Strawberry sheet cake, the Chocolate Mouse Cake, and the Fairy Cakes for the three flavors (you can find the recipes in the index to the right of this post.  I also used Swiss Butter Cream for the frosting. I had too much chocolate so I decided to use it...bad idea...oh well it might not be pretty but it sure tastes good! This cake is for a friends birthday tomorrow so I can't cut into it to show you all the cool layers but I will take a picture tomorrow night and then post so you can see mine.
Here it is in the fridge:



No comments:

Post a Comment