Her Craftsy Shop

Visit JFox's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Handmade Ridged Heddle Loom

This one took me FOREVER to figure out how to make.  I looked at what seems like one thousand ridged heddle looms to decided how to make this little guy.  The hard part, well that would be the heddle and heddle stand.  I must and I mean I must find an easier solution for these.  The gears were actually fun to make and I'm pleased with them.
Well without further blabbering here she is, of course I still need to route all the edges to make her look presentable but I couldn't contain myself one moment longer to take pictures and get this post up.  Yes that is how excited I am about this little loom.


And here she is finished...







These are as I was working the design out and still working on a more professional heddle!








No comments:

Post a Comment