Friday, December 27, 2019

A new year is almost here

As 2019 winds down and the roaring 20's rush in I'm reminded of all the blessings of the past year.  Lots of ups and down with family illnesses and with God's grace everyone is still here and fighting the good fight.  Sometimes it takes events like these to remember what's really important.  I feel so blessed going into 2020 and I hope you are as blessed.

In a few more days my little vacation of sorts will be over and my shop will be open.  I always worry when I close shop for so long, I sure don't want to be forgotten.  The only way for me to get time off is to close so it's my only choice.  I did manage to get some things done in the shop while I was off.  Not as much as I hoped but I do have a couple new tools that will be available and I've worked on a couple looms I don't get made often.

For Christmas my DH purchased me a spray system for my treadle looms.  This is super awesome because it takes days to get a finish on those the way I have been putting the finish on.  There will be a learning curve of course and I have to figure out how/where I'll be spraying finish.  I think the RV building (we do not own an RV) is a good place.  I'll watch some videos and see how others accomplish this task.

I hope you all (talking as if I have more than a couple followers 😁  I feel blessed to have you all! ) had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you the Happiest of New Years!  I am ready to get back to work so I'll see you all very soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment