Friday, June 17, 2011

Christmas Project


I'm calling for the help of any and all kind hearted crafter's to help me with a Christmas Project.
I would like to give the residents at the Tomball Retirement Center a blessed Christmas this year. I know it's early but I think starting early will give us the best chance at making the holiday's a little brighter for them all this year.
I am looking for Crafter's that make jewelry and might have some extra necklaces to donate ( they should be long enough so they will fit over their head) about 100 needed
Also Adult Bibs for men and women 40 needed
Lap Blankets 20-30 needed
Large print Puzzle books 20 needed
Adult PJ's in all sizes  5 in small, 5 in med, 5 in large, 5 in xlarge
Walker Bags 10 needed
Wheel Chair Bags 10 needed
Sun Glasses 20 needed
If you are able to donate any of these items I would be so thrilled, and you can message me on Facebook, I will be happy to come by and pick up or even pay the postage.
Thank you and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment