Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason's Birthday Card

Okay so I just started using my Cricut with the SCAL program and I've made a few cards.  I've made my Christmas Cards for next year, my thank you notes for my customers and My son's 29th birthday card.  My son so appreciates handmade items, not sure if all children do or not but I'm very pleased he does.  So for the first time I've made him a card.  He loves and plays the game Angry birds and because coming up with a birthday card for a guy is hard I thought this would make the perfect choice!  I'll post pictures of my Christmas and Thank you cards soon but for now I'm posting my Angry Birds Birthday card.  So so so cute!

You can get your own free svg file from The Lady Wolf's blogg spot: http://theladywolf.blogspot.com/2011/06/angry-birds-svgs.html



































Okay so here is my thank you and Christmas cards




No comments:

Post a Comment