Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ugly Charms turned into a quilt that looks like CD's.

I'm plugging along trying to use up some fabric.  You have to use up some to have room to get more!  So the other day I decided to go through my stray charm squares and use up the ones that I didn't like.  You know, the ugly ducklings of a stack.  :)
So this is what I made with those squares.  In the end I was surprised that I LOVED this quilt.  Looks like CD's to me.  So here is what you can do with your ugly charms!  I quilted spirals on this quilt using my walking foot.  Not the best job but that's okay I got some practice doing them.  It took FOREVER.  :)



1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of work and the quilting. But it looks great for you to say you used ugly ducklin fabric.
    You turned something ugly in something pretty like a swan.
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete