Monday, January 11, 2016

UFO's and getting side tracked.

Okay, I know we all have UFO's some of us more than others <<<<<me...YIKES.
Anyway, now that it's a new year I again (like many of you, all one of you that read my blog :) )and we have some new year resolutions...  I do this every year.  Last year my new years resolutions went to the way side because my niece came to say and well she wanted to learn to quilt.  Part of learning is learning to go shopping for fabric!  One of my resolutions last year was not to purchase any fabric for the year.  Well, who can go to a quilt store and not buy fabric?  NO ONE :)
So, I've decided to re-enlist last years resolutions...
I do not have any more room for ANY more fabric.  So resolution number 1 is not to purchase any more fabric.  If I have a project and need backing etc to finish it...well it will have to be finished next year, period! ;)
So, my resolutions are,
Loss weight (LOL)
Not purchase any fabric
Have 1 new pattern for sell each month
Finish the following UFO's

Red and White block swap
Starburst Block swap
Put borders on Mr. Potato Head quilt top and get it quilted (for quilt show)
Put sleeves on 4 other quilts for quilt show.
Finish as many UFO's as possible:
Peddle Pushers
Dragon Fly
Karen's Kreations dress quilt
Batik star quilt
CT batik quilt
Craftsy 2015 BOM Kit
Beyond Horizons Quilt top
3 Quilters Bee Bags
Malgorzata Jenek-Lugowska quilt patterns I purchased.
And loads of others projects :)  will have to think more on this.

So here I am January 11th and this is what I've got done....  25 of 30 of the red and white blocks for the block swap....And one set of the starburst blocks are done so this is where I am on the second set.








And this is the problem...another distraction :)


Then I got the borders on My Family Album quilt..... now to figure out how to quilt it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment