Monday, January 29, 2018

My new hanging wall yarn storage rack.

This has been on my mind to make since early last year.  Took me a while to workout how the pockets would look and work but for the most part I knew what I wanted.  While my shop was closed (for about 3 weeks) I worked on a couple new items for my shop and this is one of them.  I've made three sets of the pockets so I'll have 3 available.  Getting the sewing time in is the hardest part because I stay super busy.  I managed to make several loom bags and these pockets along with other projects during this time.
I love the idea that you can move the dowels around as needed so this to me is a big plus on this storage unit.  I hope you like her...I smile everytime I walk past her.  I made this shelf for reclaimed cedar planks and made the baskets out of some nice burlap that I lined with cotton fabric.    So now for some pictures :)













No comments:

Post a Comment