Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Time to catch up on what I've been up to.

Sometimes I just don't get to blogging like I want so this is just a catch up post on some of the things I've been doing and working on.  :)  Pictures are always better than words I think you might agree. :)  so without further ado...

The tiniest rigid heddle loom I've ever made, so cute









A standard Ski shuttle ( my other ones are super slim for a rigid heddle loom)






Now I have three different warp separators :) 

I'm going to start offering kits year round here are a few I've sold lately










and finally, I received this banner from Vista Print for FREE  yaaaaaaaaaa LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
oh... and of course I had to showcase my shuttles with it ;) .
Happy Weaving ALL!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment