Thursday, May 24, 2018

7" Sampler Rigid Heddle Loom Set.

I have had so much fun testing this one.  I made one of these a couple weeks ago for a weaver friend and ended up making one to test and well...I've been testing for a few weeks now :).
I had to take a few days off waiting on a part for one of my monsters so I made another set much like the set for my friend...  and it's just as cute I think.  I'm keeping my prototype (I do normally sell those) because it fits in my lap so nicely and I can weave while watching TV and to top that off it warps up in a matter of minutes so for me (who has so little time) that is a BIG plus!  Here she is...a complete set.  This one will not last long but I do hope to find time to make more.










Next to the prototype.




And this one is my friends, with her favorite design engraved on the side.







No comments:

Post a Comment