Friday, July 26, 2019

Handywoman Shop is moving

I wanted to give a bit of an update while I rest a moment from packing.  :) 

We have been planning to move soon but we found the perfect place a couple years earlier than planned.  I had just taken off a month to work on the wish list and during that time we found our new place.  The house is much smaller so I have to get rid of many things but the shop is super large and is air conditioned.   So I was only able to open for a couple days to let people purchase their wish list items I completed and then I had to close shop up again to pack.

I've been packing now for 2 weeks and have barely started the upstairs.  We close on August 7th so the house is full of packed boxes and it's getting difficult to get around.  Many trips to good will and many items to sell.  I think this is the largest move we've ever done and it's to another city so we can't just take a truck load at a time to the new shop.

I do see packing nearing an end but I am not looking forward to packing up my workshop.  I'm just getting too old for this :)

I hope to see you all soon.  I'll let you know when I'll be open as soon as I figure that out.

Thank you so much for your support and patients.

My best,
Janet

P.S.  Here is the new shop...no the RV isn't ours, this is a picture from the for sale listing .....




No comments:

Post a Comment