Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Getting caught up.

I'm trying to get caught up.  My Dad is healing from his latest surgery but it's going to take a bit of time.  Unfortunately longer than we'd hoped.  See they found cancer (early stages) on his lung when doing some scans and he needs that taken care of before it spreads.  They will not start radiation till he has healed from the aneurysm surgery.  Because it was the size of a baseball it's left a large gap and it's taking a long time to stop draining.  Not sure it will without more surgeries.  The other problem is he has a leaky valve in his heart which should have been addressed first..but...such is life.  So we have our hands full but I am working everyday. 
I can run more than one machine at a time in my new shop so I can get more than even my brain can keep track of done at the same time :) 
Keep my Dad in your prayers for me if you will.  We really need that guy :)
May you all be blessed,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment