Monday, September 13, 2021

Handywoman is Covid Free

I wanted to do an update on my status.  I tested Covid free last week and feel pretty close to 100% now.  It was a long struggle to feel better but finally I feel like I can tackle the daily orders for Handywoman shop.   Thank you to all of you that contacted me and those that prayed for me.  There is definitely power in prayer and I can't thank you enough!   The shop is open now and I'm ready for orders.  I know that the first couple weeks will be crazy busy and I think I'm ready :)  Be gentle LOL

The last few days I've been doing things around the house that needed to get done including expanding the chicken coup.   We lost a chicken to a fox recently and I have not felt comfortable to let them free range because of this.  Their run was only about 12 feet by 8 feet and well I felt really bad making them stay inside all the time.  We extended the run and now it is 22 feet by 8 feet and I think they are pleased with their new digs :)  I also got some new herbs as what I had died off from neglect....  
Here are some pictures of the new digs




























2 comments:

  1. I've had a sinus infection that's finally clearing up but prior husband and daughter made me get the covid test just in case. Glad you were covid free too. That chicken run is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh But I had covid for about 1 month.... this post was to let people know I would be opening my shop soon :) I am glad you are covid free!!!

      Delete