Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tri-County Quilters Charity Bee, Christmas Stockings for Children in need.

Tri-County Quilters Charity Bee is making stockings to fill for a couple organizations which includes Boy's and Girls town...I am so excited that I actually got to work on some of these. It sure warms your heart knowing that this tiny effort for a few hours today will make the difference in 10 children's lives. I hope to be able to help more with this project I so think it is worth it. The Charity Bee had little packs all made up for you to take home to make the stockings....I mean everything was already cut out and included very clear instructions. These were fun to do. This is my first set, (I'm hoping to be able to do another 10 but it might be too late)


No comments:

Post a Comment