Saturday, September 8, 2012

Knit one Perl two it's code for relaxation and for SACKBOY

Knitting and crocheting is food for the soul. You can sit, relax and even watch TV while doing it. Who would have thought making little knots in yarn could be so pleasing. Like macrame it's just a series of knots all twisted up into something that might just be useful. You can get yarn in so many colors and so many textures these days. Big chunky yarn that can be knitted up into a sweater in an afternoon or the finest of yarns that can be woven on a loom. I have a love affair with beautiful hand dyed yarns. Cashmere calls out to me in the same ways as a new fabric collection.
I enjoy knitting up little tiny treasures that don't take more than a few days. Children's sweaters are oh so sweet (even if I don't have a grand child yet). And of course the little sackboy's I designed for my son who was so in love with Little Big Planet at the time and begged me to make him a his own.
Here are a few of my favorite things that while sitting and relaxing came to be....





My sackboy pattern I designed.  Isn't he the cutest thing ever!












Sackboy hanging out.









Sackboy playboy bunny???









and of course more sackboy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment