Saturday, November 10, 2012

This little piggy pig pot holder

Pig Potholder!I'm part of a group called Secret Sisters.  We send out a little love each month and on birthday's and sometimes "just because".  I've had this SS for about 6 months now.  I try to hand make something each month for her.  This month I made her a little pot holder and sent a movie, pop corn and candy so she could have a movie night with the kiddo's.  I had never heard of Secret Sisters before and am so pleased to be a part of something that puts a smile on someone face.  That unexpected little surprise in the mail, well I love it.  Here is the pot holder.  She posted she loves it so much she wants another one so off I go to try and recreate this thing.

You can get this pattern at http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/this-little-piggy-potholderpot-holder/113428

1 comment: