Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ATC Dress Swap

You are probably tired of seeing my ATC's but I can't help myself.  I love these tiny pieces of art!  I wanted to share an ATC swap I've joined.  These are due in November but it's been on my mind to get them done.  I thought about drawing some dresses.... but then I though of those quilts people do with dresses on them and I though what a great idea to put tiny little dresses on ATC cards for the swap.  I hope you enjoy seeing my creations.  :)





And here are a few new hand drawn and painted ATC and my first canvas watercolor.





My watercolor on canvas.... 





1 comment:

  1. OMG! Those are too pretty. I want one! I was thinking at retreat you had never made one. Right or wrong? Which ever these are awesome.
    Okay so far I haven't seen anything you can't do.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete