Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sweetest little sewing caddy

Here is my newest project.  This one took me most of the day to get the shape right.  It's is now the perfect size.  One side I can put my latest work in progress in and the other I can put all my sewing tools in and of course there is a pin cushion on top (this is going to save the arm of my chair were there is probably 20 needles lost inside of).  I'm pleased with my color choice for this one.  I used lace down the middle and tea stained it to look old.  I did a search for J&P Coat advertising and found the perfect one for the pin cushion.   This one I'm going to sell so now I'm off to make myself one.  I think I'll make mine in some sweet teal fabric.  (I love that color).
You can find this one HERE










1 comment:

  1. That's cute and pretty useful. Now as far as those needles in the arm of the couch..... That should stop people from sitting on the arm of your couch
    Nice job

    ReplyDelete