Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Yoko Saito Mystery Quilt

I'm still working on the 2012 Mystery Quilt that Yoko Saito created for QuiltMania magazine. You can still get the pattern at One World Fabrics  I know, I know I'm a couple years late but it's better late than never right!  So I have 3 blocks nearly complete, just have to do the backgrounds on those and I have one all ready to start (that is the hard part)
Here are my 4 so far.  Update, One World Fabrics no longer carry this pattern.  Handywomanshop.com has some copies for sale.






And of course I can't just work on one thing at a time!  I'm working on a In Stitches Quilt Pattern called Betsy's Closet too!  Here is my progress so far.



And then I have to complete this mug rug for a swap event.  Almost done!  




Hope you have enjoyed looking at my progress....what are you working on?

4 comments:

  1. I love it all. The blocks for Quiltmania are pretty and the Betsy's closet is adorable! and I love the beach scene post card is really creative.
    I wanna be you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the first and only person who has given me hope that I might still be able to obtain the mystery quilt pattern by Yoko Saito. I am keeping everything crossed that your tip pays off. Beautiful work, I hope one day, I can create work to your standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One World fabrics no longer has this. You can still get the mags, some in English if you choose the British flag when adding to your cart and some only in foreign languages, however you don't need instructions because there is a video for each block on YouTube. Here is the link http://www.quiltmania.com/shop/en/3-quiltmania-magazine?quiltparams=quiltmania
      The USA site does not have any of these magazines left. The issues start at 87 and run through 92. Good luck

      Delete
  3. I found they are selling this pattern as a reprint on Quiltmania-inc.us I cannot reply to Squared off so I hope she sees this.

    ReplyDelete