Thursday, April 19, 2018

Handywoman in Easy Weaving with Little Looms Magazine.

So, I'm sure you'll  have heard of the magazine by interweave called Easy Weaving with Little Looms.  Well, they contacted me back in November and wanted to feature some of my weaving tools in their magazine. Can you believe?  Well, I sure couldn't, I mean I'm just one old gal out in her garage making weaving tools affordable for people like me :).  Needless to say I was shocked and so excited and so so so so many other things I can't even describe..   I truck along each day working on orders that come in and I stay rather busy.  I do enjoy working out there even when it's over 100 degrees or below 40 (which to me is worse).  Everyday is full and I rush to get orders out as fast as I possibly can.  And now... something wonderful has happened... someone loved my tools enough to want to feature them.  What a blessing to have happen...  I am one lucky gal for sure! 
Well they sent me a copy of the magazine and I got it yesterday.   So exciting. 
So if  you didn't get the magazine here are the pages my tools are on but I do suggest you get it because the projects are like AMAZING in this issue.  I hope to have time to make the lovely towels.  We'll have to see if I can fit it in. 







No comments:

Post a Comment