Sunday, May 19, 2013

Portable Potting Bench

As you might know (or not) that I love to work with wood.  I've been making the raised gardens now for almost 2 years for others because I loved mine so so so much!
I have been wanting a potting bench so bad.  I purchased one and well it lasted about a year before it fell apart. I was so sad about this.  I paid a lot for it and it was so small and I couldn't move it around.  Well yesterday I decided to make my own potting bench.  I decided that I wanted to move it around so I made it like a wheel barrel I guess you might say.  Anyway I put wheels on one end.  I also put sides on the bottom shelf so that stuff wouldn't fall out if I decided to move it closer to my raised gardens.
I am so over the top about my portable potting bench.  I still have to stain it but haven't decided on a color yet.  I was thinking of doing it in red and yellow, what do you think????
Here are some pictures of my price possession:






If you'd like one...call me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment