Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reconnecting......


You know, when you have brothers and they get married and divorced and they have children...you don't always get to watch them grow up or be a part of their lives. I have three brothers that I grew up with...(I'll not even mention all my other brothers) and they all had children.....I am 47 and I barely know any of them because of divorce....I often think of this and I've cried over the years because of it....I would so love to have a close family where we all get together for the holidays and talk about ole times........good and bad and everything in between!
I wish I had all sisters because then I don't think I'd have this issue.....
Recently I reconnected with my Niece Michelle....OMG it is the best thing. She is so much like me I think she was suppose to be my daughter! I am so excited the only thing that could be better is if I lived close enough to just pop in my car and drive over to have a cup of coffee and work on a craft project.... I can dream can't I! She and her sister and brother will always have a very special place in my heart. What a great way to start the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment