Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A new discovery Yonder Way...

Even though I'm not fit, and I never diet enough or get enough exercise I do try to only eat whole foods.  I like to get organic and natural where ever and when ever possible.   I figure out how to make things like beef stroganoff hamburger helper but all from scratch using the best ingredients I can get my hands on.  I joined a organic vegetable co-op a while back and have been enjoying the heck out of it.  I also am growing my own veggies as you can see from my picture below.  You might be able to talk me into making you a couple of these counter height gardens, you never know.

I have found a few farms that sell organic, all natural meats from grass fed free roaming farm animals online and have ordered from a couple and have been pleased so far.  But to my surprise I found a local co-op delivery for Beef, Pork, Poultry, Eggs, Raw milk etc that is like almost walking distance from my home.  I am so excited about this and have placed my first order for pick up on the 16th.  I've ordered eggs and raw milk and cream along with my meat purchase.  I am so lucky to live in an area where I can get these things.  Even Costco's carries organic flour and sugar!  I feel so good about the food that my family is putting into their bodies...we are so abundantly lucky!
Here is the website for ordering and local pick up.  Look at the calendar for local delivery locations.
http://yonderwayfarm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment