Saturday, October 13, 2012

My baby is all grown up.

It seems like yesterday that this wonderful little baby came into my life.  He has been the blessing from God I never deserved.  I often wonder why I was so blessed with such a wonderful son.  I hear so many horror stories of the terrible twos, the crazy teens etc. and I never lived through any of those things.  My son has never given me an ounce of pain.  The only pain I have ever felt was when something went wrong in his life, such as his divorce.  I cried for days and didn't want to get out of bed as if it were happening to me.  I'm still heart broken about it.  He's moved on and is doing great!  He's met a wonderful girl who he's been dating for almost a year now. He's bounced back but I haven't...weird huh?
Now my baby is going to purchase his first home, can you imagine...(I am sure you can)  I am so over the top excited for him and so is he.  He started looking and today went on his first couple of home viewings and invited me to go with.  I feel like I am the luckiest mother in the world.  He visits me at least once a week, and now he's asked me to come along to help him find a home.  I can tell you this, I do not deserve it.
I am so proud of him, he is so focused and worthy.  I pray he finds something like he dreams of....
Not sure why I needed to post this but I did.
http://www.adventure-journal.com/2011/02/25-awesome-hearts-found-in-nature/

No comments:

Post a Comment