Her Craftsy Shop

Visit JFox's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Friday, March 10, 2017

Custom dragon engraved 16" rigid heddle loom.

If you've been following me (the few that do :)  )  you've seen my little box looms...and OH how I love these.  They very time consuming to make but when they are done I feel like a girl looking at diamonds on her finger.  I just am amazed at how beautiful they turn out.  :)
I take pictures of them as if they were my children!  See

I often get request for something new, mostly because what is available is so expensive for the regular hard working people out there (it is the reason I make weaving tools in the first place)  and sometime I decide to take on that request such as with this squirrel cage yarn swift...(this is my prototype and I've not had time to make one to sell yet).  I am happy with this design and it will be available soon I promise and it will not cost 300.00 dollars either...it will be under 100.00 :)  for sure!


Okay I've gotten off trace a little haven't I...  ADHD any?
So a friend ask me if I could make one of my rigid heddle looms with dragons etched on the sides...ohhhhhhh of course I had to say yes...what a treasure that would be.  She wanted to present it to a very good friend as a gift....  and of course I LOVED the idea, so without further ado....

Ta-da!










1 comment:

  1. Just discovered you. Following you now on Bloglovin'. Your work is just amazing. Can't wait for your shop to reopen! Gotta have some of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete