Friday, March 31, 2017

The perfect Shark HD4 with Extended Bed Workbench

Finding the perfect table for your new CNC isn't as easy as it sounds if you do not have unlimited funds that is for sure!!!  I looked for about a month for a table I could afford that would be sturdy enough for my new machine.
As you know my machine arrived yesterday :)  YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and I still didn't have a table for this monster so...  using all the clearance lumber I purchased a few years ago and another $85.00 I made one!  Whew that is CHEAP I tell you!
I used these plans here:  Sturdy Workbench but I used the wood I had in my garage for the most part so I used 2x6 instead of 2x4's.  I also changed the size.  My workbench is 38x64" to accommodate my new monster.  :)  These plans ANYONE and I do mean ANYONE could make this bench and even if you didn't have scraps it will be much cheaper than buying one I assure you.
So here is my new monster bench!  This bench took about 4 hours to make even with me going to the Home Depot for the plywood.  Quick and cheap!




I'll give updates when I get my machine on the table! 

and so here she is :) 





1 comment: