Sunday, September 21, 2014

Napping Kitty "Bertram"

Here is my latest 3D plushy.  I found the pattern here http://dollmakersjourney.com/kittykat.html.  She has lots of great patterns so if you love making dolls etc be sure to visit her page.
I still have to put the whiskers on this one.  I made this as a special treat for Tera, an Artist (and I mean Artist) friend who was so kind to send me a surprise painting.  Yes, she did something so sweet and "just because".  I love that, I wish more people were like her.  These little expressions of kindness make me smile.  You don't see this sort of kindness as often anymore.  Anyway, it made my day, and I wanted to do something kind in return.  Something she also would not expect.   I hope she like her new kitty...  it is also a pin cushion so if she ever decides dig out her needle and thread, well she will have something cute for her sewing room.
Anyway enough blabbering.... here is the kitten, with out whiskers.  I'll take another picture when I get those in.

Update:  Here are three pictures of Bertram finished.  So so cute!











1 comment:

  1. That is toooo stinkin cute.
    If you're friend didn't like this friend will take it.

    ReplyDelete