Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cross Stitch OH MY

So it seems that cross stitch is back on the scene.  My niece has discovered the joy of making those little x's that create a stunning piece of art!  My goodness, I haven't crossed stitched since 1993.  I burned myself out on that after creating oh about 50 pieces.  I only saved a few for myself so I thought I'd share with you.  I still have all the "stuff" needed to make anything in cross stitch that my heart desires...but the desire isn't in me again yet.  I do feel a little xstitch inspiration coming on...just not full blown yet.
I hope you enjoy some 90's designs all in cross stitch!





and this one I made for my mom...but now I have it as just one more memory of her.  

I taught her how to cross stitch and she gave me her very first one.
Here it is and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment